This Page

has been moved to new address

Things are coming together!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
/* Primary layout */ body { margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; text-align: center; color: #554; background: #692 url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/outerwrap.gif) top center repeat-y; font: small tahoma, "Bitstream Vera Sans", "Trebuchet MS", "Lucida Grande", lucida, helvetica, sans-serif; } img { border: 0; display: block; } /* Wrapper */ @media all { #wrapper { margin: 0 auto; padding: 0; border: 0; width: 692px; text-align: left; background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/innerwrap.gif) top right repeat-y; font-size:90%; } } @media handheld { #wrapper { width: 90%; } } /* Header */ #blog-header { color: #ffe; background: #8b2 url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/headbotborder.gif) bottom left repeat-x; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0 0 15px 0; border: 0; } #blog-header h1 { font-size: 24px; text-align: left; padding: 15px 20px 0 20px; margin: 0; background-image: url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/topper.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: top left; } #blog-header p { font-size: 110%; text-align: left; padding: 3px 20px 10px 20px; margin: 0; line-height:140%; } /* Inner layout */ #content { padding: 0 20px; } @media all { #main { width: 400px; float: left; } #sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } } @media handheld { #main { width: 100%; float: none; } #sidebar { width: 100%; float: none; } } /* Bottom layout */ #footer { clear: left; margin: 0; padding: 0 20px; border: 0; text-align: left; border-top: 1px solid #f9f9f9; background-color: #fdfdfd; } #footer p { text-align: left; margin: 0; padding: 10px 0; font-size: x-small; background-color: transparent; color: #999; } /* Default links */ a:link, a:visited { font-weight : bold; text-decoration : none; color: #692; background: transparent; } a:hover { font-weight : bold; text-decoration : underline; color: #8b2; background: transparent; } a:active { font-weight : bold; text-decoration : none; color: #692; background: transparent; } /* Typography */ #main p, #sidebar p { line-height: 140%; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 1em; } .post-body { line-height: 140%; } h2, h3, h4, h5 { margin: 25px 0 0 0; padding: 0; } h2 { font-size: large; } h3.post-title { margin-top: 5px; font-size: medium; } ul { margin: 0 0 25px 0; } li { line-height: 160%; } #sidebar ul { padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 3px; } #sidebar ul li { list-style: disc url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/diamond.gif) inside; vertical-align: top; padding: 0; margin: 0; } dl.profile-datablock { margin: 3px 0 5px 0; } dl.profile-datablock dd { line-height: 140%; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #8b2; } #comments { border: 0; border-top: 1px dashed #eed; margin: 10px 0 0 0; padding: 0; } #comments h3 { margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: -10px; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } #comments dl dt { font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; margin-top: 35px; padding: 1px 0 0 18px; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/commentbug.gif) top left no-repeat; color: #998; } #comments dl dd { padding: 0; margin: 0; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

hollywoodLAND

Friday, October 17, 2008

Things are coming together!






Well, things at my apartment are starting to come together nicely! I hope to have my room done by the end of the weekend. I don't know if it will painted, but all the furniture will be in place!
I bought a bed spread at Target last night that I am so excited about. It's definitely my style and I bought lime green sheets to go with it. I am getting up early tomorrow to go to Ikea to get a bed, mattress and dresser...maybe a few lamps and a nightstand or something.
I plan on painting the walls green and could use any help on shade suggestions! My room doesn't get much natural light, so I don't want something too dark, but I don't want my room to glow either! haha.
It turns out my taste is similar to Miley's...haha. She has a chandelier themed dressing room and my bed spread would go great in it! I found a cool wall decal on Urban Outfitters website that I am going to mount on something and either frame it or just hang it on the wall. (my walls are textured and it wouldn't go on the wall smooth, so I'll make it art). I went to show my co-worker Becca my great find and it turns out the decal I found is very similar to the one Miley used to do her dressing room. I swear I am not trying to be Hannah Montana, but I guess the Miley World job is rubbing off on me. haha. Well, I cannot wait until I have a bedroom all organized and pretty! While the air mattress and clothes all over the floor sure has been fun, I'm over it. I will take pictures once my room is together and definitely post them for you all to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home